The University of the East has used reasonable endeavors to ensure that material contained on this web site was correct at the time the relevant page was created, modified and published.
- The University gives no warranty and accepts no responsibility for the accuracy or the completeness of the material;
- No reliance should be made by any user on the material, but instead the user should check for confirmation with the originating or authorizing faculty, department or other body;
- And the University reserves the right at any time to make changes, as it deems appropriate.
If you believe copyrighted work is available on the University of the East in such a way that constitutes copyright infringement, or a breach of an agreed license or contract, please notify us by e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Your notification must include sufficient information to enable us to identify the copyrighted work that is the subject of the claimed infringement or, if multiple copyrighted works are involved, a representative list of such works and;
- information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate and access such material and;
- information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact you, such as your name, address, telephone number and email address.
- An indication of whether you are the owner of the content, or if you are acting on their behalf. Details of all parties must be supplied including the relationship between them.
- Indicate what law (including country) is being transgressed.
The University provides external links as a service to users of its web site. In providing an external link the University does not accept responsibility for or endorse the content or condition of any linked site.